Mood Board #1 10/24/2022

This is the first time I've created a vision board, more specifically, a mood board. As I am looking at other mood boards that my classmates have made I notice that they all would follow a consistent color tone unlike mine which demonstrates different shades of blue, purple and green. I chose these colors as they remind me about nature taking its course and overrunning buildings, towns, cities. They also remind me of the development of artificial technology making it look like a perfect city on the outside but hiding the dark injustices of society. Now that I'm talking about my mood board, I realize that I could have added a lot more different wardrobe styles to this dystopian theme. Such as adding Cyberware clothing, tracksuits and outfits that follow a white, black or gray color tone.

Comments